Monday, October 18, 2010

volunteering at my son's kindergarten class.

hello
it has been a while since i wrote anything.  Well here i am.  My 5 year old son just started kindergarten at a public school in pasadena ca.  Today i went to volunteer for the day.  I was very happy to be with my son in the class and see how his day goes.  He is very proud of the fact that i am there helping the teacher and other kids that might need help.  It is very challenging right now in pasadena. With budget cuts and increased class sizes, the teachers have a lot of things to deal with.  Teachers are really special people, especially kindergarten teachers, who right now have no help, but parents who volunteer.
The kids are really cute, funny, and have lots of energy! my god!.  i am wiped out when i come home....
Congrats to ms dickerson, she is great!

Now back to jewelry, here is a new item i posted today
http://www.etsy.com/listing/59317465/forest-green-peridot-briolette-with

and since october's stone is opal, check out this amazing opal necklace:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/56950760/beautiful-australian-opal-nugget

enjoy and hope to hear from you.

3 comments:

  1. I just discovered your Etsy Shop (and breathtakingly beautiful jewelry!) via your Giveaway listing on Etsy Giveaways and I just love your divine designs! I could spend hours browsing, sighing and day dreaming (most items (CREATIONS) are a little more expensive than I can afford - but if I could - I would most definitely head to your Jewelry Shop (ValerieStudio) FIRST! You are a brilliant designer! (Salleefur on Etsy)
    P.S.
    I not only hearted/favorited your Etsy Shop - but MANY of your marvelous creations! I wish you and yours the best and every success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OPPS - I please pardon my typo, I meant:

    valeriekstudio !!!

    ReplyDelete