Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Etsy black friday and cyber monday sale!!!

Happy thanksgiving! this year has been amazing year, full of tribulations, trial and errors. But i got serious about my esty page. I worked really hard on it, spent a lot of time taking pictures and redoing listings...But then i joined team discovery on etsy which has been a blessing. This team is amazing. So thank you team discovery!

http://etsyteamdiscovery.blogspot.com/

Then my only child noah started public school in pasadena. I was very nervous about it, but he has an amazing teacher, and some great kids. Thank you Ms Dickerson.

Thank you to my husband who has been really supportive and helpful with my son and etsy!.
Also a sad note, i lost a friend of mine to cancer last week. She was beautiful, amazing, vibrant, a renaissance woman and so young. Marjan, may you rest in peace.

On a different note,I am having a sale on my etsy site. Free worldwide shipping, and 10% off all necklaces. The necklace discount won't show up until thursday morning. But if you want a necklace before that just contact me!.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ValerieKStudio

Happy thanksgiving and happy shopping.

1 comment: